Childminder Agencies etc.
The Children and Families Bill would make changes to the law relating to childminder agencies and childcare provision.
Key provisions include:
- Clause 73 and Schedule 4 contain provisions for childminders to register with a childminder agency rather than applying directly for registration with the Chief Inspector of Education, Children’s Services and Skills.
- Clause 74 and Schedule 4 would enable the Chief Inspector to charge a fee for inspections or re-inspections carried out at the request of the childcare provider.
MPs are particularly interested in your comments on the practical implications of specific clauses of the Bill. Please make clear whether your comment relates to a specific clause or schedule.
- Read Bill clauses 73-76 on Childminder Agencies etc.
- Childminder Agencies etc: Schedule 4
- Read explanatory notes on the Children and Families Bill
This forum is now closed and comments related to this thread have been removed.