Online training for researchers
We offer free online training sessions for academic researchers and knowledge mobilisers. Dates and booking details for any upcoming training sessions can be found below.
We also offer a 'Parliament for Researchers' series of day-long training events, taking place across the UK. This programme is currently paused due to the COVID-19 outbreak.
Request a recording of previous online training sessions
During Autumn 2020 we delivered a series of focused, practical sessions giving an insight into how to use research to engage with Parliament. You can request a recording of any training session/s through this link. Recordings available include:
- Parliament for Researchers - how to engage with the UK Parliament
- Parliament for Early Career Researchers - how to engage with the UK Parliament
- Parliament for PhD students - how to engage with the UK Parliament
- Parliament for Knowledge Mobilisers - how to support your institution's engagement with the UK Parliament
- Parliament for Researchers - how to work with select committees
- Parliament for Researchers - how to write for a parliamentary audience
Each session is approximately 30 minutes long. The recording/s will be sent to you as an mp4 and accompanied by slides from the training session and a list of useful links. Captioned versions are available.
Upcoming online training sessions
There are currently no online training sessions available. You can request a recording of any previous training session/s through this link.
Any new dates will be advertised on this page and on Twitter via @UKParl_Research as soon as confirmed.
If you have any questions around training events for academic researchers, contact Naomi Saint, Knowledge Exchange Manager, POST.