Skip to main content
Menu

The Ladies' Gallery, House of Commons

Drawing of the Ladies' Gallery, House of Commons, published in the Illustrated London News on 12 February 1870. This gallery was created by architect Charles Barry for the new Palace of Westminster after the fire of 1834. The metal grilles covering the windows can clearly be seen.

Find out more about the Ladies' Gallery