Online voting in the House of Lords
The House of Lords has put in place online voting in response to Covid-19.
The move to online voting ensures all members of the Lords can carry out the House's essential work examining legislation and government actions whether they are taking part in the chamber or online.
The first online votes took place on Monday 15 June. Members voted on changes to the Extradition (Provisional Arrest) Bill (division 1 and division 2) and regulations on access to abortions in Northern Ireland (division 3 and division 4).
All voting is through a new online hub, allowing members to take part in votes in Parliament or remotely.
- View House of Lords vote results
- Find out about House of Lords ‘hybrid proceedings'
- Learn more: Guidance on hybrid House, Procedure and Privileges Committee
- Work of the House of Lords – making laws
- Follow @UKHouseofLords on Twitter
- Follow @UKHouseofLords on Instagram
- Like House of Lords on Facebook
- Watch House of Lords videos on YouTube
- View House of Lords images on Flickr
- Connect with members on the Lords Digital Chamber
Image: House of Lords / Roger Harris