This December, a choice of family guided tours is offered including some with a festive theme to celebrate the Christmas period. All children go free.
Both of these one hour guided tours are designed for families visiting with children aged 12 or under and are led by our friendly Visitor Assistants.
Festive family guided tours
- Saturdays 10 and 17 December 2016 at 1.30pm
- Thursday 22 and Friday 23 December 2016 at 1.30pm and 3pm
- Wednesday 28, Thursday 29 and Friday 30 December 2016 at 3pm
Discover more about Christmas beneath the shade of Parliament’s magnificent Christmas tree. Hear tales of Oliver Cromwell and learn how Queen Victoria and Prince Albert helped shape the festive season we know today.
Family guided tours
- Saturday 3 December 2016 at 1.30pm and 3pm
- Saturdays 10 and 17 December 2016 at 3pm
This tour includes medieval Westminster Hall, St Stephen’s Hall and the heart of Parliament, Central Lobby. Discover both the Lords Chamber and the Commons Chamber, home to the Speaker’s Chair, famous green benches and some lively political debates.
Ticket prices and booking
- Children (up to 15): Free
- Adults: £18.50
- Concessions (over 60s, students, UK Armed Forces): £16
Tickets can be purchased online, by calling +44 (0)20 7219 4114 or in person from the Ticket Office at the front of Portcullis House on Victoria Embankment.
Other tours of Parliament
Ticketed audio tours and guided tours through the Houses of Parliament are available on Saturdays throughout the year and most weekdays during parliamentary recesses.