Find out how Parliament works as you travel through the Commons Chamber and the Lords Chamber, follow in the footsteps of the Queen at the State Opening and be inspired by Westminster Hall which is almost 1000 years old.
For 90 minutes a knowledgeable Blue Badge guide will take you on a fun and informative tour.
You can book a guided tour in a range of languages.
When can I go on a guided tour?
You can go on a guided tour on Saturdays throughout the year and most weekdays when Parliament is not in session.
Book tickets now for the following dates:
- Every Saturday until 31 March 2018
- Tuesday to Friday between 22 December 2017 and 5 January 2018 (except 26 December 2017)
On most tour days you can follow your tour with Afternoon Tea.
We may occasionally have to change or cancel tours because of the work of Parliament.
How much does a guided tour cost?
Lower prices apply if you book in advance.
Adults: Advance: £25.50 / Same day: £28
Concessions (over 60s, students with ID, members of the UK Armed Forces with ID): Advance: £21 / Same day: £23
Children (age 5 to 15): Advance: £11 / Same day: £12
Children (under 5): Free but the guided tour is not recommended for this age group
Disabled visitors: Tickets prices as above, escorts are free but will still need a ticket
Group rates apply for groups of 10 people or more if you book in advance.
- Adults: £20
- Children (age 5 to 15): £10
There is more information about visiting as a group on the Groups and travel trade page.
How do I book tickets?
You can book online or by phoning +44 (0)20 7219 4114.
You can also buy tickets from the Ticket Office which is open:
- Monday to Friday 10am to 4pm (8.45am to 4.45pm on tour days)
- Saturday 8.45am to 4.45pm
The Ticket Office is located in front of Portcullis House on Victoria Embankment (postcode SW1A 2LW).
What languages can I take the guided tour in?
- English on all tour days
- French, German and Spanish on most tour days
- For private groups in over 25 languages (including Italian, Japanese, Mandarin Chinese, Russian, Hungarian and Welsh) on request