Ticketed tours are available to groups from the UK and overseas on Saturdays throughout the year and on most weekdays during parliamentary recesses including Summer, Conference, Christmas and Easter.
The Houses of Parliament offer a range of audio, guided and occasional themed tours, some of which include the option to add afternoon tea.
For most tours, group rates are available for groups of 10 or more if booked in advance.
Regular audio and guided tours are offered in English, French, German, Italian, and Spanish. Audio tours are also available in Mandarin, Russian and Brazilian Portuguese. Guided tours in over 25 languages can be arranged for groups on request, subject to the availability of a guide.
We are happy to receive special requests from group bookers looking to develop tour packages including dining, hospitality and Parliament-related gifts. Please note that such requests can only be considered for times when the Houses are not sitting.
New ticket availability
We aim to make new tickets available on the first working day of the month; early November for April tickets, early December for May tickets, and so on.
New ticket availability is announced on the Visit Parliament News pages.
Groups and travel trade contacts
To check tour availability and make bookings please contact the Bookings Team by email or by calling 020 7219 4114.
Online bookings can also be made for groups of up to 25 people.
We always aim to provide an excellent visitor experience and this has been recognised by a number of awards in the past few years:
- 2016 TripAdvisor ‘Certificate of Excellence’
- 2016 Museums & Heritage Awards 'highly commended' for customer service'
- 2016 Group Leisure Awards finalist 'Best Guided Tour'
- 2016 Group Travel Awards finalist ‘Best Company or Venue offering Guided Tours’
- 2015 Group Travel Awards winner ‘Best Company or Venue offering Guided Tours’
- 2015 Time Out 'Love London' Award for local culture
- 2014 Group Leisure Awards winner ‘Best Guided Tour’
- 2013 Group Travel Awards winner 'Best Attraction for Groups: Short Visit’
Exhibiting at groups and trade shows
The Houses of Parliament team exhibits at a number of shows throughout the year including:
- Britain and Ireland Marketplace
- GO Travel Show
- Great for Groups - The Beautiful South
- World Travel Market
If you are attending these events, please come and say hello and discuss your visiting requirements with us.
The Houses of Parliament is an active member or partner of the following organisations:
- Association of Group Travel Organisers
- Association of Leading Visitor Attractions
- British Educational Travel Association
- Coach Tourism Association
- London & Partners
We welcome visiting enquiries from other members or partners of these organisations.