The Jubilee Cafe provides refreshments for all visitors to the Palace of Westminster.
The Jubilee Cafe
The Jubilee Cafe is the place for all visitors, passholders and their guests, whether you’re looking to savour homemade panini cooked to order or indulge with coffee and cake.
Enjoy barista made coffee in the atmospheric surroundings of what used to be the old stable block handily located near the main entrance to the Medieval Westminster Hall. Our coffee is triple certified – organic, Fair Trade and Rainforest Alliance.
A comprehensive range of teas are available, including organic and Fair Trade. There is a bakery table laden with tempting treats – pastries, irresistible cakes and scones. Our ice cream is made by Jude's on their farm in Hampshire. Have a look at the menu to see what else may tempt you!
- Friday 23 December: closed
- Wednesday 28 - Friday 30 December: 11.30am - 5.00pm
- Tuesday 3 - Friday 6 January: 11.30am - 5.00pm
- Monday - Wednesday: 9.00am - 5.30pm
- Thursday - Friday: 10.00am - 5.30pm
- Saturday: 10.30am - 5.30pm *Until end of February commercial tours have been reduced.
A pre-order, take-away packed lunch service for visiting school parties is available. These are priced at £3.95 and contain sandwich, carton of juice, fresh fruit and crisps. Please complete the School group lunch order form ( PDF 29 KB) and return by email with a minimum of 72 hours notice. Please see further information on the form.