The photographic images featured on this website are covered by parliamentary copyright.
They may be downloaded and reused without permission in any format for non-commercial use, including publication on a website, subject to the following conditions:
- the photographs should be acknowledged in the following form: parliamentary copyright images are reproduced with the permission of Parliament
- you should not adapt, alter or manipulate any of the images
- you should not use the images so as to bring Parliament into disrepute or use them in a deliberately misleading context
- you should not authorise others to re-use the images
- if a photographer’s name is published on www.parliament.uk they should be credited
- photographs should not be used for marketing purposes or used for commercial gain.
All photographs of individual MPs and Peers on the biographical pages and Committee pages are the exclusive property of Dods and are protected under international copyright laws. The photographs may not be reproduced, copied, stored or manipulated in any form without the written permission of Dods unless for non-commercial purposes, provided permission is sought beforehand and the photo is credited. For more information on these photos, please email [email protected]
Photographs taken by and credited to the Press Association or istockphoto are the copyright of these two external and commercial organisations. Their photos are used predominantly in the news stories.
If you have any questions or queries about the images on the website or further copyright questions, please email [email protected].
If you wish to find out other images Parliament holds, please contact the Commons Media and Communications Service ([email protected] or 020 7219 0898) or the House of Lords Information Office ([email protected] or 020 7219 3107).