Members who are currently the subject of an inquiry by the Commissioner are listed below, in chronological order according to when the inquiry began, together with a brief description of the nature of the allegation.
- Rt Hon Keith Vaz MP - Alleged breach of paragraphs 10 and 16 of the Code of Conduct
- Ms Sarah Olney MP - Alleged breach of paragraph 15 of the Code of Conduct
- All-Party Parliamentary Group for Maritime and Ports - paragraphs 17 and 26 of the APPG Rules
- Mr Simon Hart MP - Alleged breach of paragraph 15 of the Code of Conduct
- Ms Michelle Donelan MP - Alleged breach of paragraph 15 of the Code of Conduct
The Commissioner had started but not completed the above inquiries on 3 May 2017. The Commissioner may not make decisions about any of these inquiries during Dissolution. She may resume her work after the General Election if the relevant MP is re-elected. If any of the named MPs is not re-elected, the Commissioner might resume the relevant inquiry only with the approval of the Committee on Standards.
Page last updated: 3 May 2017