Monday 26 January 2009 at 5pm in Speaker's House
The Speaker, in the Chair
Sir Stuart Bell
Mr Alan Duncan
Leader of the House
Mr David Maclean
1. PARLIAMENTARY COMMISSIONER FOR STANDARDS (Commission)
The Commission had an informal discussion with the Parliamentary Commissioner for Standards.
2. FOI PUBLICATION: MEMBERS' ALLOWANCES (MEC)
The Committee agreed that the scanning and redaction of receipts should continue.
3. FOI PUBLICATION SCHEME (Commission)
The Commission agreed to consider the House's FOI Publication Scheme further at its next meeting.
4. CORPORATE BUSINESS PLAN 2009/10 (Commission)
The Commission approved the Corporate Business Plan 2009/10.
5. CHAIRMANSHIP OF AUDIT COMMITTEES (Commission/MEC)
Mr Alan Duncan was appointed Chairman of the Administration Estimate Audit Committee and the Members Estimate Audit Committee.
6. NEXT MEETING
The next meeting of the Commission/MEC will take place at 5pm on Monday 2 March 2009 in Speaker's House.