Become a CPA UK Member

All Members of the House of Commons and House of Lords are entitled to become a Life Member of CPA UK

How to Join

If you qualify for membership of CPA UK and would like to join, please complete and return the CPA UK Membership Form (PDF PDF 58 KB) (PDF 57 KB) via email or post.


Ex-Members of either House of Parliament and ex-Members of any overseas Branch permanently resident in the UK may become Life Associates of the Branch, on application to CPA UK.

All Life Members who cease to be a Member of either House automatically become a Life Associate.

Associates play no part in managing the Branch.

Associate Official Members

The Executive Committee may at their discretion extend Associate Official Membership to Officers of either House.

As a full member you will be entitled to receive a copy of the CPA quarterly publication The Parliamentarian.

Follow CPA UK on...