This event is organised as part of the Arts in Parliament programme, supported by the House of Commons and the House of Lords.
- You must be over 16 to register for tickets for Arts in Parliament events
- Children under 14 must be accompanied by a responsible adult
- Your details will be used only in relation to this booking and will be deleted after the Arts in Parliament programme has finished
- Tickets are non-transferable. If you no longer need them, please let us know at [email protected]
- A confirmation email will be sent to you on completion of your booking.
- If you are placed on the waiting list for tickets we will email you to let you know if tickets become available
- We reserve the right to cancel an event and to change the venue at any time
Coming to the Houses of Parliament
- Please bring a copy of your confirmation email and photographic ID with you to the Houses of Parliament
- Please note that we operate airport-style security checks for all visitors to the Houses of Parliament
- You are advised to arrive at the Houses of Parliament 30 minutes before the event begins to ensure that you clear security; we reserve the right not to admit late-comers to our events
- All the Arts in Parliament events will take place in Westminster Hall
- Your booking will enable you to see your chosen event in Westminster Hall; it does not automatically grant you access to any other part of the Houses of Parliament
- Mobile phones must be turned off during performances and cameras may not be used
- If possible, please let us know in advance if you have any special requirements for your visit
We may at any time revise these terms and conditions without notice by posting changes online. It is the responsibility of users to review all this information at the time of booking. These changes will be effective and binding from when they appear on this site.