About the Workshops
Our friendly, experienced Education Outreach team offer a range of different workshops to suit your students' needs. Full-day, half-day and twilight sessions are available. A minimum of 10 teachers are required.
All our workshops:
- Are free of charge
- Focus on practical methods of active learning, participation and engagement
- Can be tailored to suit your requirements
- Are linked to Citizenship/Modern Studies aspects of the curriculum
- Are available for both primary and secondary teachers
- Are delivered across the UK within individual schools/colleges, clusters of schools or in partnership with the local authority
- Overview of Parliament - what your students need to know.
- The Language of Parliament and Democracy - how to help your students become more confident in talking and writing about Parliament and Citizenship
- Create the Debate - developing your students' debating skills
- Elections and Voting - how to run a successful mock election
- Active Citizenship - how to get your students involved
- Parliamentary Process - the State Opening of Parliament, how a Bill becomes a law
How to Book
For more information or to make an enquiry, please e-mail [email protected].