About Skype the Speaker
Skype the Speaker is a great live question and answer session with Mr Speaker John Bercow MP. Using Skype, your pupils can put their questions to Mr Speaker from your school hall or classroom and hear his answers.
- It is suitable for pupils aged 7-18.
- We prioritise bookings from schools in Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland and, in England, the North East, North West, South West and Yorkshire and the Humber.
How to Book
Have a read of the FAQs below, then just send us an email at [email protected].
When will our Skype session take place?
- Sessions take place on Monday mornings starting at 9.30 and finishing at 10.20.
What technology do we need to have a Skype session?
- A reliable internet connection
- Skype software
- A laptop with a webcam or a tablet device - connected to a projector and speakers.
We look forward to hearing from you!