My right Honourable Friend, the Minister of State for Foreign and Commonwealth Affairs (Mark Field), has made the following has made the following written Ministerial statement:
FCO Services operates as a trading fund of the FCO. I have set it the following performance targets for 2017-2018:
- A return on capital employed of at least 3.5% (statutory commitment);
- An in-year surplus before financing and dividend costs;
- A productivity ratio of at least 80%, measuring actual billable hours vs. available billable hours;
- A customer satisfaction result of at least 80%;
- An overall improvement on the average 2016 index Your Say score for “Employee Engagement” measuring above 58%; and
- An overall improvement on the average 2016 index Your Say score for “My Manager”, measuring above 62%.
FCO Services will report to both Houses of Parliament on its success against these targets through its Annual Report for 2017-2018.