Of the 426 cases referred to in answer of 14 October to Question 11080:
- none were certification withdrawn
- 359 have been certified under Regulation 24AA
- all data provided relates to the First Tier Tribunal only
- 25 are listed as abandoned or withdrawn by the appellant
- 89 were dismissed by the relevant tribunal
The Home Office does not disclose country specific information as its disclosure could prejudice relations between the UK and foreign governments.
Notes : (1) All figures quoted have been derived from management information and are therefore provisional and subject to change. This information has not been quality assured under National Statistics protocols.
(2) Data Extracted on 28th September, 2015 in line with response to Question 11080