Guide to the Records of Parliament, by Maurice F. Bond, 352 pp., 17 illustrations; HMSO 1971; £10 plus postage; ISBN 0117003514.
The Guide contains the following sections:
1. Records of the House of Lords;
2. Records of the House of Commons;
3. Records of the Lord Great Chamberlain;
4. Records of the Clerk of the Crown;
5. Other Records of the Palace of Westminster (Statute Law Committee; Scottish Commissions, 1803-1856; Sir John George Shaw-Lefevre Papers; Exchequer Chief Usher Papers);
6. Historical Collections of the House of Lords Record Office, of the House of Lords Library, and of the House of Commons Library.
Printed as well as manuscript records are described.Back to Archive Publications