Wednesday 30 January 2013
All statutory instruments laid before the House are accompanied by an Explanatory Memorandum presented by command of Her Majesty, unless otherwise indicated.
The following instruments were laid before the House for approval by resolution:
1 Draft Automatic Enrolment (Earnings Trigger and Qualifying Earnings Band) Order 2013, laid under the Pensions Act 2008.
2 Draft Representation of the People (Election Expenses Exclusion) Order 2013, laid under the Representation of the People Act 1983.
The following instruments were laid before the House:
(1) Waste and Emissions Trading Act 2003 (Amendment etc.) Regulations 2013. (141)
(2) Iran (European Union Financial Sanctions) (Amendment) Regulations 2013. (163)
(3) Belarus (Asset-Freezing) Regulations 2013. (164)
laid under the European Communities Act 1972.
2 Financial Services Act 2012 (Transitional Provisions) (Rules and Miscellaneous Provisions) Order 2013, laid under the Financial Services Act 2012. (161)
3 Financial Restrictions (Iran) (Revocation) Order 2013, laid under the Counter-Terrorism Act 2008. (162)
4 Financial Services and Markets Act 2000 (Prescribed Financial Institutions) Order 2013, laid under the Financial Services and Markets Act 2000. (165)
5 Statement of Changes in Immigration Rules, laid under the Immigration Act 1971. (—)
Papers not subject to Parliamentary Proceedings
The following papers were laid before the House:
1 Accounts for 2011–2012 of the Severn Bridges Act 1992, together with the Report of the Comptroller and Auditor General, laid under the Severn Bridges Act 1992.
(1) Report and Accounts for 2011–2012 of the Olympic Lottery Distribution Fund.
(2) Report and Accounts for 2011–2012 of the National Lottery Distribution Fund.
laid under the National Lottery etc. Act 1993.