Wednesday 24 April 2013
All statutory instruments laid before the House are accompanied by an Explanatory Memorandum presented by command of Her Majesty, unless otherwise indicated.
The following papers were presented to the House by command of Her Majesty:
1 Welfare—Social Justice: Transforming Lives One year on : Progress report on the implementation of Government strategy. () (8606)
2 Post-Legislative Scrutiny—Post-Legislative Scrutiny of the Local Government and Public Involvement in Health Act 2007. () (8610)
3 Criminal Justice—Treaty between the United Kingdom and Jordan on Mutual Legal Assistance in Criminal Matters. () (8612)
The following instruments were laid before the House for approval by resolution:
(1) Draft Added Tribunals (Employment Tribunals and Employment Appeal Tribunal) Order 2013.
(2) Draft Employment Tribunals and the Employment Appeal Tribunal Fees Order 2013.
laid under the Tribunals, Courts and Enforcement Act 2007.
The following instruments were laid before the House:
(1) Regional Strategy for the West Midlands (Revocation) Order 2013. (933)
(2) Regional Strategy for the North West (Revocation) Order 2013. (934)
(3) Regional Strategy for the South West (Revocation) Order 2013. (935)
laid under the Localism Act 2011.
Paper not subject to Parliamentary Proceedings
The following paper was laid before the House:
Report and Accounts for the period 1 April to 30 September 2012 of the National Patient Safety Agency, laid under the National Health Service Act 2006.