Lords summer recess written answers and statements
21 August 2012
One of the ways the House of Lords scrutinises and challenges the work of the government is through written questions
Every week during the summer recess, Lords Hansard publishes written answers online to questions submitted by members of the Lords.
The subjects for written statements and answers on Monday 20 August included:
- Africa: Franco-British cooperation
- Cabinet Office correspondence
- Civil Service redundancies
- government departments buildings, reorganisation and staff
- National Policing Improvement Agency
- police officers and police community support officers
- registration of deaths
The Government Whips Office publishes the dates for members to table questions for written answers.
Previous questions for written answers and statements
More news on: Crime, civil law, justice and rights, Parliament, government and politics, Parliament, Emergency services, International affairs, Africa, Asia, International politics and government, Middle East, Police, Human rights, House of Lords news, Lords news, Central government
Share this page