Every week during the summer recess from 25 July until 2 September, Lords Hansard publishes the text of all written answers and statements to written questions received by Members of the Lords during the previous week
The responses to written answers and statements received until Thursday 11 August were published in the Official Report on that day following the recall of the House of Lords.
Topics for written answers and statements on Monday 1 August included:
- the average milk price paid to British dairy farmers and dairy farmers in EU member states in the past five years
- control of tuberculosis in badgers
- crimes of homicide, wounding and grievous bodily harm recorded by police forces in England and Wales in 2009-10 that were preceded by stalking behaviour
- SOCA's (Serious Organised Crime Agency) Elmer database of Suspicious Activities Reports
- whether steps will be taken to ensure that university students from England and Wales studying in Scottish universities are not financially disadvantaged compared with other EU students
- the average salary quoted in applications last year for tier 2 intra-company transfer visas
- South Wales Police.
Previous questions for written answers and statements
Lords summer recess written answers and statements from Thursday 11 August onwards will be collated and published in printed form on 5 September.
Image: Parliamentary copyright