Superannuation Bill Committee programme announced
09 September 2010
The provisional programme of witnesses for the Superannuation Bill Committee has been agreed by its Programming Sub-Committee. The Superannuation Bill will reduce the level of payments made to civil servants for voluntary and compulsory redundancies.
The committee will hear oral evidence on Tuesday 14 September and then consider the Bill line by line on Thursday 16 September. The meetings are open to the public.
Programme of witnesses
Tuesday 14 September, Boothroyd Room, Portcullis House
- 10.45am until no later than 12 noon - Cabinet Office and Hay Group
- 12pm until no later than 1pm - Mercer, Keith Bradford (Member of the CBI Employment Committee) and Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development
- 4.00pm until no later than 5.15pm - Council of Civil Service Unions, Prospect and FDA
- 5.15pm until no later than 6.30pm - Fiona Draper (Independent Consultant) and Public and Commercial Services Union
Thursday 16 September, Committee Room 12, Palace of Westminster
- 9.00am until no later than 10.25am - Line by line scrutiny of the Bill
- 1.00pm until no later than 5.00pm - Line by line scrutiny of the Bill
The Committee must complete consideration of the Bill no later than 5pm on Thursday 16 September.
Image coypright: iStock
More news on: Parliament, government and politics, Parliament, Business, industry and consumers, Industrial relations, Economy and finance, Employment and training, Commons news, Parliamentary business, Bill news
Share this page