Healthcare commissioning inquiry continues
28 January 2010
The Health Committee holds the third evidence session of its inquiry into Commissioning. Watch live at 10.00 am
- John Parkes, Chief Executive, NHS Northamptonshire
- Julie Garbutt, Chief Executive, NHS Norfolk
- Dr Pauline Brimblecombe, GP
- Maureen Donnelly, Chair, NHS Cambridge, and Cambridge University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
- Paul Zollinger-Read, Chief Executive, NHS Cambridge, and Cambridge University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
The Committee's 'Commissioning' inquiry is investigating:
- "World-Class Commissioning": what does this initiative tell us about how effective commissioning by PCTs is?
- The rationale behind commissioning: has the purchaser / provider split been a success and is it needed?
- Commissioning and "system reform": how does commissioning fit with Practice-based Commissioning, "contestability" and the quasi-market, and Payment by Results?
- Specialist commissioning
- Commissioning for the quality and safety of services
More news on: Parliament, government and politics, Parliament, Commons news, Parliamentary business, Committee news, Health services and medicine
Share this page