Session 2005-06, 28 March 2006
GOVERNMENT RESPONSE TO THE COMMITTEE'S REPORT ON THE 2005 PRE-BUDGET REPORT
The Treasury Committee will publish the Government's Response to its Report on
The 2005 Pre-Budget Report on Thursday 30 March at 10.00 am. This will be published as the Committee's Third Special Report of Session 2005-06, HC 1013.
The Committee's Report on the Government's 2005 Pre-Budget Report (HC 739) was published on 25 January 2005.
Copies of this Special Report will be available to witnesses and accredited members of the press on the day of publication, from the Reception Desk at 7 Millbank, London SW1P 3JA and from the Press Gallery, House of Commons, at 10.00 am. The full text will also be available on the Internet (www.parliament.uk) at the time of publication.
1. Committee Membership is as follows: Rt Hon John McFall (Chairman), Lorely Burt, Mr Jim Cousins, Angela Eagle, Mr Michael Fallon (Chairman, Sub-Committee), Mr David Gauke, Ms Sally Keeble, Susan Kramer, Mr Andrew Love, Kerry McCarthy, Mr George Mudie, Nr Brooks Newmark, Mr Mark Todd, Peter Viggers.
2. Press Notice No. 29
3. The Committee's report on The 2005 Pre-Budget Report (HC 739) is available at:
4. Media Enquiries: Luke Robinson, Tel 020 7219 8895 / 07834312705, email - [email protected]
5. Specific Committee Information: Tel 020 7219 5769, email - [email protected]
Committee Website: www.parliament.uk/parliamentary_committees/treasury_committee.cfm
Watch committees and parliamentary debates online: www.parliamentlive.tv
6. Publications/Reports/Reference Material: Copies of all select committee reports are available from the Parliamentary Bookshop (12 Bridge St, Westminster, 020 7219 3890) or the Stationery Office (0845 7023474). Committee reports, press releases, evidence transcripts, Bills; research papers, a directory of MPs, plus Hansard (from 8am daily) and much more, can be found on www.parliament.uk