Committee question Vince Cable and William Hague
19 December 2012
On Wednesday 19 December the Committees on Arms Export Controls will hold its final evidence session on Strategic Export Controls 2013.
The inquiry is examining the Government's 2011 Annual Report on Strategic Export Controls (HC 337, July 2012) and the quarterly reports produced during the last quarter of 2011 and the first two quarters of 2012, the Government's policies and procedures, and wider arms control issues. The purpose of the session is to examine: strategic export control policy; enforcement of export controls, and wider arms control issues.
Department of Business, Innovations and Skills
- Rt Hon Dr Vince Cable MP, Secretary of State for Business, Innovation and Skills and President of the Board of Trade
- David Frost – Director, Europe, Trade and International Trade
- Chris Chew - Head of Policy, Export Control Organisation
Foreign and Commonwealth Office at 3.30pm (approx)
- Rt Hon William Hague MP, Secretary of State for Foreign and Commonwealth Affairs
- Richard Tauwhare, Head of Arms Export Policy Department
- James Paver, Deputy Head of Arms Export Policy Department
More news on: Parliament, government and politics, Defence, Defence policy, Parliament, Commons news, Committee news, Arms control, Business, industry and consumers
Share this page