The EU Select Committee will hear oral evidence from the Rt Hon David Lidington MP, Minister for Europe, on Tuesday 3 July in Committee Room 4 at 4.10pm.
Members of the public are welcome to attend. The session will be broadcast online. A transcript will be available from this page in due course.
Areas covered in the Committee's questioning may include;
- The G20 meeting and the Los Cabos Growth and Jobs Action Plan;
- The Conclusions of the European Council meeting of 28-29 June, likely to cover the euro area crisis, a plan for growth, and the multiannual financial framework; and
- Protocol 36 and the Government's pending opt-in decision.
The Minister will be accompanied by:
- Simon Manley, Europe Director, FCO
- Victoria Dean, Head of European Directorate, FCO