The EU Select Committee will hold it's second oral evidence session of the EU enlargement inquiry at 4.10pm on Tuesday, 27 November in Committee Room 4. The Committee will hear from Dr. Adam Lazowski, Reader in Law, University of Westminster; Dr Diana Bozhilova, Lecturer, King's College London; and Dr George Christou, Associate Professor, University of Warwick.
Members of the public are welcome to attend. The session will be broadcast live online and available afterwards as a video recording. A full transcript will be available on this page in due course.
At 4.10pm, Tuesday 27 November, Committee Room 4, Palace of Westminster
- Dr Adam Lazowski, Reader in Law, Westminster University
- Dr Diana Bozhilova, Lecturer, King’s College London
- Dr George Christou, Associate Professor, University of Warwick
Areas covered in the Committee's questioning may include:
- How the Commission conducts the enlargement process, including its supplementary approaches, such as the "positive agenda" with Turkey and the high-level dialogue with the former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia
- The European Neighbourhood Policy's relationship with the enlargement agenda
- The impact of enlargement on EU policies and the EU's position as a global actor