Chief Executive of TheCityUK gives evidence to EU Committee on prospects for a ‘no deal’ Brexit.
Tuesday 24 October in Committee Room 3, Palace of Westminster
- Miles Celic, Chief Executive, TheCityUK
- How likely are financial sector jobs and activity to relocate away from London as a result of Brexit?
- What are the implications of ‘no deal’, both for the financial services sector and the economy as a whole?
- Is the Government doing enough to prepare for the possibility of 'no deal'?
- If a deal is reached, what are the necessary components of any transition arrangement?