The Lords EU Select Committee follows up its Brexit: devolution report by hearing from Damian Green MP, First Secretary of State and Minister for the Cabinet Office.
Wednesday 20 December in Committee Room 2, Palace of Westminster
- Rt Hon Damian Green MP, First Secretary of State and Minister for the Cabinet Office
- The work of the Joint Ministerial Committee (EU Negotiations).
- The Government's approach to the repatriation of powers, and the establishment of frameworks to support the UK internal market.
- The Government’s discussions with the devolved governments, including over the European Union (Withdrawal) Bill.
- Government efforts to ensure that perspectives of all communities in Northern Ireland are heard and taken into account in the Brexit negotiations.
Image: Parliamentary copyright