The EU Select Committee hears from Robin Walker MP, as part of its ongoing inquiries on Brexit: Crown Dependencies and Brexit: Gibraltar
Thursday 2 February in Committee Room 4, Palace of Westminster
- Robin Walker MP, Parliamentary Under Secretary of State, Department for Exiting the European Union
- The risks and opportunities that Brexit will present for the Crown Dependencies (including Jersey, Guernsey and the Isle of Man) and Gibraltar
- What relationship the Crown Dependencies and Gibraltar will look for with the EU post-Brexit
- The structures for communicating the concerns and priorities of the Crown Dependencies and Gibraltar to the UK Government during exit negotiations.
- The impact of Brexit on Gibraltar's relationship with Spain