The EU Select Committee continues its short inquiry on Brexit: Crown Dependencies, hearing from academics and legal professionals.
Tuesday 31 January in Committee Room 3, Palace of Westminster
- Professor Alastair Sutton, Barrister, Brick Court Chambers
- Professor St. John Bates, St. John Bates Consultancy
- Professor Andrew Le Sueur, Head of Law School, University of Essex
- Reaction in the Crown Dependencies to the referendum result
- The Crown Dependencies' existing relationship with the EU, and how this will be affected by Brexit
- The risks and opportunities that Brexit will present for the Islands
- What relationship the Crown Dependencies will seek to have with the EU post-Brexit
- The structures for communicating the Islands' concerns and priorities to the UK Government during exit negotiations.