The European Union Committee takes evidence from the Rt Hon David Davis MP, Secretary of State for Exiting the EU, on parliamentary scrutiny of the forthcoming negotiations on Brexit.
Monday 12 September in Committee Room 1, Palace of Westminster
- Rt Hon David Davis MP, Secretary of State for Exiting the EU
- The means by which Parliament can help make a success of Brexit
- Parliament's role in building a "national consensus" on Brexit
- Internal Whitehall processes as Brexit negotiations are taken forward
- The Secretary of State's visit to Ireland to discuss the impact of Brexit on UK-Irish relations.
Image: Parliamentary copyright