The EU Internal Market Sub-Committee holds evidence sessions on its inquiry on Brexit: competition.
Thursday 19 October, Committee Room 4A, Palace of Westminster
- Kate Bell, Trades Union Congress;
- Caroline Normand, Which?; and
- Professor Steve Fothergill, Industrial Communities Alliance.
- Should post-Brexit UK State aid policy and controls be set at a UK, devolved or regional level?
- What might be the opportunities and challenges if the UK chose to pursue a more flexible approach to public procurement post-Brexit?
- Does Brexit present an opportunity to re-examine whether the national interest criteria for interventions in mergers and acquisitions are still fit for purpose?