Hugo Brady, a Senior Research Fellow from the Centre for European Reform and Professor Michael Keith, the Director of the Centre on Migration Policy and Society will appear before the Lords Home Affairs, Health and Education EU Sub-Committee on Wednesday 25 July, to talk about the EU’s Global Approach to Migration and Mobility (GAMM)
At 11.00 am, Wednesday 25 July 2012, Committee Room 3, Palace of Westminster
- Hugo Brady, Centre for European Reform
- Professor Michael Keith, Centre on Migration, Policy & Society, (COMPAS)
Questions Mr Brady and Professor Keith are likely to be asked include:
- What does the EU need to do to improve its engagement with third countries on migration issues?
- What is your view of immigrant integration in the UK today and more widely across the EU, and do you think the integration debate focuses too much on cultural issues and too little on employment and education?
- What achievements do you think the Global Approach has made in its first five years and what do you think its priorities should be in the period ahead?
- What should be done to limit illegal migration?