Sir Andrew Green, Chairman of Migration Watch UK will appear before the Lords Home Affairs, Health and Education EU Sub-Committee on Tuesday 17 October, to talk about the EU’s Global Approach to Migration and Mobility (GAMM)
Sir Andrew will be joined in the session by Christopher Chope OBE MP, Chairperson of the Council of Europe’s Committee on Legal Affairs and Human Rights.
At 11.30 am, Wednesday 17 October, Committee Room 3, Palace of Westminster
- Christopher Chope OBE MP, Chairperson of the Council of Europe's Committee on Legal Affairs and Human Rights
- Sir Andrew Green, Chairman of Migration Watch UK
Questions Sir Andrew and Mr Chope are likely to be asked include:
- How should the EU cooperate with other international organisations, such as the Council of Europe and the United Nations, on migration issues?
- What is your view of the EU’s Global Approach to Migration and Mobility and how do you think its effectiveness could be improved?
- How do you think the global economic and financial crisis has affected European migration trends?
- What is your view of the integration of immigrants in the UK today and more widely across the EU?