The EU External Affairs Sub-Committee is taking evidence from Dr Filip Ejdus and Dr An Jacobs as part of its inquiry, Brexit: Common Security and Defence Policy (CSDP) missions.
Thursday 22 February, Committee Room 1, Palace of Westminster
- Dr Filip Ejdus, Assistant Professor, Faculty of Political Sciences, University of Belgrade
- Dr An Jacobs, Senior Lecturer, Defence & International Affairs Department, Royal Military Academy Sandhurst
- What are the objectives and tasks of EULEX Kosovo, and how has it developed over the last 10 years?
- How significant has the UK's contribution to EULEX Kosovo been?
- Should the UK seek to continue its participation in or continue to make a contribution to the EU's CSDP missions in Kosovo and Somalia after Brexit? What level of participation or contribution should the UK aim for?
- What impact will Brexit have on the EU's current and future CSDP missions?
Image: Copyright EULEX