The Finance Bill Sub-Committee hears evidence from the Office of Tax Simplification's Chief Executive, John Whiting, and member of the Tax Professional Forum, Chris Sanger. The FBSC will also question representatives of small business and self-employed professionals.
Wednesday 3 February in Committee Room 4, Palace of Westminster
- John Whiting, Chief Executive, Office of Tax Simplification
- Chris Sanger, Global Head of Tax Policy, Ernst & Young
- Mike Cherry, Policy Director, Federation of Small Businesses
- Andrew Chamberlain, Deputy Director of Policy, IPSE
The Sub-Committee will ask questions about:
- The role of the Office of Tax Simplification
- Changes to the taxation of savings
- The impact on businesses of the changes to the taxation of dividends.