The Finance Bill Sub-Committee takes its second evidence session on 27 January 2016 from representatives of the Low Income Tax Reform Group and Tax Aid.
Wednesday 27 January in Committee Room 3A, Palace of Westminster
- Mr Robin Williamson, Technical Director, Low Income Tax Reform Group
- Ms Caroline Miskin, Technical Director, Tax Aid
The Sub-Committee questions witnesses on the following topics:
- the impact on low income tax payers
- changes to the taxation of savings and dividends
- the introduction of simple assessments.