The Economic Affairs Committee takes evidence from representatives of housing associations as part of its ongoing inquiry into the UK Housing Market.
Tuesday 2 February in Committee Room 1, Palace of Westminster
- David Orr, Chief Executive, National Housing Federation
- David Montague, Chair, G15 Group and Chief Executive of L&Q Housing Association
- Ian McDermott, Chief Operating Officer, Sanctuary Group
The Committee will ask the witnesses about:
- the ability of housing associations to build more homes
- their views on right to buy agreement
- the impact of the cuts to social rents.