Wednesday 8 July, Committee Room 1, Palace of Westminster.
- Lord Neuberger of Abbotsbury, President, Supreme Court
- Baroness Hale of Richmond, Deputy President, Supreme Court
The session focused on:
- the work of the Supreme Court, including how the President intends to exercise his right to make written representations to Parliament
- the relationship between Parliament and the Supreme Court
- relations between the Supreme Court and the European Court of Human Rights and the Court of Justice of the European Union.