On Wednesday 22 March, the Constitution Committee hears evidence from Lord Thomas of Cwmgiedd, the Lord Chief Justice. The Committee holds anual evidence sessions with the Lord Chief Justice to explore issues relating to justice and the judiciary.
Wednesday 22 March in Committee room 1, Palace of Westminster
- Rt Hon. Lord Thomas of Cwmgiedd, Lord Chief Justice of England and Wales
Areas of questioning
- Judicial morale and recruitment
- Diversity in the legal profession
- Legal aid and court reforms
- The programme to modernise the Court estates