The House of Lords Communications Committee questioned television advertisers and the Incorporated Society of British Advertisers (ISBA) on Tuesday 16 November as part of its inquiry into the regulation of television advertising.
Witnesses giving evidence to the Committee were:
- Mr Bob Wootton, Director - Media and Advertising, ISBA
- Mr Michael Hutchings, Consulting Competition Lawyer to ISBA
- Ms Mary McGovern, Media Manager - UK Media Department, Procter & Gamble
The evidence session took place at 4.35 pm on Tuesday 16 November in Committee Room 2 of the House of Lords.
Earlier, at 3.15 pm, the Committee heard evidence from the CRR Adjudicator.
Witnesses giving evidence were:
- Mr Robert Ditcham, CRR Adjudicator
- Mr Richard Baker, Deputy CRR Adjudicator
- Mr Julian Gregory, Consultant Legal Adviser to the CRR Adjudicator