Lords question new Chair of Ofcom
06 May 2014
On Tuesday 6 May the House of Lords Communications Committee holds a one-off evidence session with the new Chair of Ofcom, Dame Patricia Hodgson.
On Tuesday 6 May at 3.30 pm, Committee Room 2, Palace of Westminster
- Dame Patricia Hodgson, Chair, Ofcom
Dame Patricia Hodgson was appointed Chairman of Ofcom for a three year term from April 2014.
The Committee will invite Dame Patricia Hodgson to reflect on her priorities for regulation of the communications sector and, in light of these priorities, ask her to outline Ofcom’s plan of action during her period as Chair.
Questions she will face include:
- What plans have you to help those who are ‘digitally disadvantaged’?
- Could you tell us something about the work you are doing as a convenor?
- What plans do you have for introducing a straightforward consumer switching process with regard to bundled services?
- Can you give us an update on the timing and approach you are likely to take to a public service broadcasting review?
More news on: Culture, media and sport, Parliament, government and politics, Central government, Media, Parliament, House of Lords news, Lords news, Committee news, Broadcasting, Press, Non-departmental public bodies
Share this page