On Tuesday 27 November, in the sixth evidence session of their inquiry into media convergence, the Lords Communications Committee will put questions to two public services broadcasters (PSBs), the BBC and Channel 4.
The Committee will explore the challenges and opportunities brought about by convergence for PSBs. In particular, they will consider how convergence will affect the content we see on our screens, who makes that content, and how it is delivered to us, as well as ultimately, what the implications of all of this will be for the evolving regulation of PSBs and the wider media world to which they belong.
Tuesday 27 November 2012, Committee Room 2, Palace of Westminster
- John Tate, Director of Policy and Strategy
- James Heath, Controller of Policy
- Dan Brooke, Chief Marketing and Communications Officer
- Keith Underwood, Director of Strategy
- Richard Davidson-Houston, Head of Online