The panel established by the Parliamentary Commission on Banking Standards to look at banking standards in Scotland, will hold its second public evidence session in Edinburgh.
At 4.00pm, Friday 7 December, Citizens Advice Scotland, 1st floor Spectrum House, 2 Powderhall Road, Edinburgh EH7 4GB
- Frank McKillop, Policy & Relations Manager (Scotland), Association of British Credit Unions
- Gill Mathieson, Chief Executive of Grampian Credit Union
- Yvonne MacDermid, Chief Executive, Money Advice Scotland
- Keith Dryburgh, Social Policy Officer, Citizens Advice Scotland
- Pauline Allen, Money Advice Co-ordinator, Citizens Advice Scotland