The panel established by the Parliamentary Commission on Banking Standards to look at 'Corporate governance: below board level', will hold its fifth public evidence session.
At 9.30am, Wednesday 28 November, Grimond Room, Portcullis House
- Rich Ricci, Chief Executive, Corporate and Investment Banking, Barclays
- Robert Le Blanc, Chief Risk Officer, Barclays
- Mike Walters, Group Head of Compliance, Barclays
- Michael Roemer, Chief Internal Auditor, Barclays
- Michael Aldred, Reward and Performance Director, Barclays