On Thursday 8 November, the Parliamentary Commission on Banking Standards will take further evidence on the draft Financial Services (Banking Reform) Bill.
9.15am in the Grimond Room, Portcullis House
- Dr Rosa María Lastra: Professor in International Financial and Monetary Law at the Centre for Commercial Law Studies (CCLS), Queen Mary, University of London.
- Dorothy Livingston: Partner Herbert Smith Freehills LLP and Chair of the City of London Law Society financial law committee.
- Bob Penn: Partner, Allen & Overy LLP
- Baroness Hogg: Chair of the Financial Reporting Council
- Jessica Ground: Fund manager and analyst, Schroders
- John Grout: Policy and Technical Director, The Association of Corporate Treasurers