On Monday 1 February, the Joint Committee on the National Security Strategy holds an evidence session with the National Security Adviser, Sir Mark Lyall Grant.
Monday 1 February, Committee Room 4A, Palace of Westminster
- Sir Mark Lyall Grant, National Security Adviser
- Conrad Bailey, Director Strategic Defence and Security Review (SDSR) and Defence in the Cabinet Office’s National Security Secretariat
Areas for discussion
Likely topics for discussion include:
- the role of the National Security Adviser,
- the role of the National Security Council,
- the National Security Risk Assessment 2015, and
- the National Security Strategy and Strategic Defence and Security Review 2015.