The Joint Committee on Human Rights hears further evidence in connection with its inquiry into the implementation of the right of disabled people to independent living.
· Parliament TV: The implementation of the right of disabled people to independent living
· Inquiry: The implementation of the right of disabled people to independent living
· Joint Committee on Human Rights
At 2.20 pm
· Maria Miller MP, Minister for Disabled People, Department for Work and Pensions
· Paul Burstow MP, Minister of State for Care Services, Department of Health
· The Rt Hon Grant Shapps MP, Minister of State for Housing and Local Government, Department for Communities and Local Government
The above meeting is open to members of the public. It is advisable to allow 20 minutes to pass through security checks. There is no system for the prior reservation of seats in Committee Rooms. Members of the public enter via the Visitors Entrance, next to St Stephen's Entrance, the Palace of Westminster.
· About Parliament: joint committees
· Visit Parliament: watch committees